Jacqueline speaks to first responders, law enforcement,
the medical field, survivors and advocates, church groups,
women's groups and so much more!
Jacqueline has spoken for:
- 2019 Wisconsin Serving Victims of Crime Conference
sponsored by NCJTC of Fox Valley Technical College
- Wisconsin Department of Justice
- Wisconsin Department of Corrections
- The Milwaukee Police Academy
- The Milwaukee Northshore Networking Group
- Lakeshore Regional Child Advocacy Center
- FEW; Fellowship of Extraordinary Women
Looking for an engaging, inspiring
speaker for your next event?
Jacqueline wearing a teal ribbon for sexual assault awareness
Making a Difference
“Jackie Jaske shares her story of survival and healing
during trainings for law enforcement, victim advocates,and other professionals working in the criminal justice system. She puts a face to the crime of sexual assault and what victims go through when engaging with the criminal justice system. Jackie's story is profound and demonstrates the reality of sexual assault for a survivor.
Her efforts will no doubt change the way sexual assault
survivors are treated in Wisconsin.”
—Nominated for the national Special Courage Award by
Keeley Crowley, Program & Policy Analyst;
WI Department of Justice